Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill and The Harrison. Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates in a late-modernist style, The Harrison is a 49-story residential high-rise luxury apartment building . The tower resembles a linear glass curtain wall with a curved northeast side. Construction was completed in Spring 2014. Homes offer luxury finishes such as sleek cabinetry, modern fixtures, and stainless steel appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay.
This sophisticated 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features hardwood flooring in the main living areas and carpet in the bedroom. Enjoy a spacious kitchen with high-end appliances and finishes.
Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson, concierge, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set The Harrison and One Rincon Hill apart. It’s a great place to entertain guests or hold events with a catering kitchen and spacious hospitality room equipped with a high-definition DVD theater. The Harrison also features an upscale 3,800 sq. ft. sky lounge located on the 49th floor with views that will leave you breathless and in awe. A second 1,800 sq. ft. gym, exclusive to The Harrison residents, contains all of the latest equipment.
The Harrison is conveniently located on Rincon Hill next to the Bay Bridge access with easy access to freeways and close to the Embarcadero, the Financial District, AT&T ballpark, and plenty of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 607 sq ft per builder
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views.
• Kitchen features high-end fixtures, Studio Becker white and grey cabinetry, stainless steel gas oven/range and microwave, Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Abundant natural light and energy-efficient light fixtures
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• 3,800 sq. ft. sky lounge located on the 49th floor
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers in One Rincon Hill plus a second 1,800 sq. ft. gym exclusive to The Harrison residents
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away